Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mr Bean Sketch




A new beginning.

Yes, it was Mr Bean that I attempted. I have read somewhere that drawing is simple and that you just have to draw what you see rather than draw what you "think" you see. So, this one I sketched with that principle in mind. And the result did surprise me. Personally I would consider this as the best picture I have ever drawn. (Yes, every other picture is worse than this) Shading is always a trouble for me. Somehow this one came out better than what I expected.

Criticisms are welcome :)





8 comments:

  1. I think the sketch has come out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace Sketching Skills of yours is Admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best sketches. Shading has come out very well. Keep updating this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day, your sketch will be here Jeethu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Sindia...amazing sketch...gifted, wat else can i say...keep it coming...you have a long way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work ugh!! Would like to see the ones you call worse... I'm sure they are good enough to be shared!

    ReplyDelete